Tuesday, April 21, 2015

So Much To Do and Not Sure Where to Start

We will be heading to the airport in just over four months to head to Dallas for ILSb-ICBB 2015 contest and I am a bit overwhelmed at everything that has to be done. Not only do I need to figure out outfits for the entire weekend and figure out how to transport my kit, I am having knee replacement surgery May 26 AND have to help raise money for our SW Title family to get to Dallas. 

Since I love playing around with my graphics program, I offered to make the flyers for the different fundraisers being planned for the summer. I figured this was one way I could help out since I wouldn't be able to actually be at the fundraisers to help out. However, I discovered that I just am not qualified enough to create these fliers. It was a very difficult admission to make, not just to myself but to those I had promised. I am hoping that we will be able to get the assistance we need to get these flyers made, then once we get them I will do my magic via social media. I have decided that I am going to see if I can find some free classes on using my graphics program that I can take during my recovery period so I can be more help to my family. 

I am also planning a major fundraiser for early August. It will be one that I hope I am able to bring together many different elements of our community for an evening of fun and frolic. I love watching our community come together to help one another on these special nights. 


No comments:

Post a Comment